Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So Funny these Ads!

Have you ever sat around just to enjoy the ads on the TV, so funny they are; sometime more funny than the biggest screens comedies. For sure, most of them are annoying, silly, irritating…but whenever you have the chance to catch a funny one, at first you get astounded by how possible could someone get such imagination, and then you die laughing amazed by the story.
The last one that I remember was on a brand cereal new cereal. The scene takes place in a factory, in the packaging plant. On the manufacturing process, one of the plant employees surprisingly realized at one point of the production chain that the product which is originally square, had changed his shape appearing looking like a lozenge. So as he was intrigued by the "so-called" change of the cereal shape, he stoped the production process which turn on the caution alarm and awared the production manager and other engineers who, as "silly" that can appears felt intrigued, felt intrigued too asking how long the new shape had been put on the market...so funny!
I bet the company was trying to tell us that the quality of his haven't changed as we all know that a square is a lozenge with four right angle.

6 comments:

Satomi said...

Hey i was just curious to see if you are blogging every day.
and you are! good!
good luck with 8 more blogs=) haha

joy said...

For sure, the ads here are really very creative. It surprised me when I first saw them. I was curious how can they thought of that.

joy said...

For sure, the ads here are really very creative. It surprised me when I first saw them. I was curious how can they thought of that.

Cady0314 said...

Yes, I agree with you, some ads are very creative and funny.

Alec said...

Some ads are really really creativity. I was amazing that how can they think about it.

Pal said...

thats true. ads on the tv are useless most of the time.