Childhood story
In my childhood I used to go on vacation with my cousins on the country side where my grandma used to live. We would travel over two hundred miles on the road to get there. My mom usually dropped us; she would use the occasion to pay grandma a visit. She had never stayed over the week-end; otherwise she would miss the Monday at work. The thing is when she took her vacation, we used go on the trip in other city visited her old friends or to go sightseeing. I remember on time, I was probably nine or ten, we were planning to go in city at one hundred mile from our home town for its beautiful beach, but on the road the trip began disastrously in the rain. And it had been raining for four days straight before our trip turned sunny; but it was only two days remaining. So we didn’t quite enjoy it at the end.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment